The Charlotte Dress for Pattern Revolution

The Charlotte Dress sewing pattern reviewed for Pattern Revolution by The Inspired Wren

Today I'm thrilled to announced that I've joined the team over at Pattern Revolution! My first review, The Charlotte Dress from My Childhood Treasures, went up this past Sunday.


The Charlotte Dress was a lovely dress to sew up and show off. In fact, poor light (thanks, snow clouds) drove The Peanut and I out of our dining room "photo studio" and into the giant atrium of a lovely hotel/convention center just outside of DC. Usually during the week we can wander the atrium seemingly alone. However, last week, a large political group had the audacity to actually use the convention center for, get this, a convention. How dare they get in our way like that! So there we were -- The Peanut bouncing around with Springtime-bare legs, showing off the lovely blue knit, and me in my sloppy jeans and tee -- standing out among the politicos in sharp suits with pops of red killing the background of all our shots.

Still, I managed to get a good half-dozen images (out of over 300). And if you want to see more of them, and learn about this clean-lined, comfy-knit, easy-to-sew Charlotte Dress, head over to Pattern Revolution to read my full, honest review.


Fabulous reversible knit fabric! | The Charlotte Dress Reviewed for Pattern Revolution by The Inspired Wren




Ren Murphy writes for The Inspired Wren.

___________________________________________________
   
You should really see all that goes into each project!
From my marathon sewing sessions, to all that I do when I #shouldhavebeensewing catch daily updates on Instagram (and Flickr) of works-in-progress. Get that behind the scenes view you’re looking for, and sneak peeks of upcoming tutorials, too.
___________________________________________________

The Inspired Wren is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.